learn how to update your iphone, ipad, or ipod touch to the latest version of ios or ipados.
Bạn đang xem: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
update your iphone, ipad, or ipod touch wirelessly
if a message says that an update is available, tap install to update now. or you can tap later and choose install tonight or remind me later. if you tap install tonight, just plug your device into power at night. your device will update automatically overnight.
you can also follow these steps:
Xem thêm: Solitaire – Apps on Google Play
- plug your device into power and connect to the internet with wi-fi.
- go to settings > general, then tap software update.
- tap install now. if you see download and install instead, tap it to download the update, enter your passcode, then tap install now. if you don’t know your passcode, learn what to do.
if you see an alert when updating wirelessly
if you need more space when updating wirelessly
if a message asks to temporarily remove apps because the software needs more space for the update, tap continue to allow apps to be removed. after installation is complete, those apps are automatically reinstalled. if you tap cancel instead, you can delete content manually from your device to add more space.
customize automatic updates
your device can update automatically overnight while it’s charging. here’s how to turn on automatic updates:
- go to settings > general > software update.
- tap automatic updates, then turn on download ios updates.
- turn on install ios updates. your device will automatically update to the latest version of ios or ipados. some updates might need to be installed manually.
upgrading to the latest version of ios or ipados software provides the latest features, security updates, and bug fixes. not all features are available on all devices or in all regions. battery and system performance may be influenced by many factors including network conditions and individual use; actual results may vary.