if my heart had wings is an animated visual novel presenting a lovely and bittersweet tale of youth. take on the role of aoi minase in this romantic-comedy as he meets various young girls in his hometown and works together with them to revive their school’s glider-flying “soaring club” in order to realize their shared dream of flight.
Xem thêm: App Store
packages that include this game
about this game
after a bicycle accident shatters his dreams of becoming a racer, aoi minase returns to his hometown, depressed and defeated. with seemingly no hope left for the future and no idea what to do with himself from here on, aoi meets kotori habane―a young girl stuck in a wheelchair with a flat tire. it is on that windmill-dotted hill that aoi’s somber yet touching story of youth, friendship, and flight begins.upon witnessing a glider soar overhead, aoi sets off on a journey to realize the dream hoảng hốtveryone has as a child: the dream of flight.working together with aoi’s childhood friend, ageha himegi, the main characters of this visual novel begin rebuilding the soaring club, which is on the brink of disbandment at the hands of an uncaring school board. these beginners take hold of their passion, overcoming failures, obstacles, and interference from the school to put hãiverything they have into building their own working glider.their ultimate goal: to fly through the legendary “morning glory”―a rare and stunning weather phenomenon producing a special type of roll-shaped cloud that appears in the morning when the conditions are just right.join aoi on this journey as he learns about the sky, his new friends, and much more.
- total play time: 20 to 30 hours
- five character-specific story branches to play through
- full voice-overs throughout the game for all characters
mature content description
the developers describe the content like this: this game may contain content not appropriate for all ages, or may not be appropriate for viewing at work: nudity or sexual content, general mature content
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP SP3/Vista/7/8
- processor: pentium 4 3.0ghz or higher
- memory: 1 gb ram
- graphics: shader model 2.0 or higher with a maximum texture size of 4096 or higher, directx 9 gpu with 8-bit α-texture support, support with limitation or support for textures that are not exponentiations of 2 radeon x series or higher (excluding x1200 series) geforce 6000 series or higher intel 965 chip set or higher (gma x3000 and up) vram 256mb
- storage: 3.5 gb available space
- additional notes: an hoảng hốtnvironment that can display at least 1280×720 pixels recommended hoảng sợnvironment: *when using display adaptors that share main memory, the game may not work. *we do not guarantee that this game will run on virtual drives or virtual pcs (including apple boot camp). *this product uses ogg vorbis/lua/tilua++. the operating hoảng hốtnvironments for this product are the same as for the demo version. copyright (c) 0373042686 lua.org, puc-rio. https://opensource.org/licenses/mit-license.php copyright (c) 2009 ariel manzur. https://opensource.org/licenses/mit-license.php the oggvorbis source code is (c) copyright 0373042686 by the xiph.org foundation, http://www.xiph.org/
- OS: Microsoft Windows Vista/7/8
- graphics: amd radeon hd or higher nvidia geforce 200 or higher intel hd graphics or higher *experience index 3.7 or higher recommended
- storage: 3.5 gb available space
- additional notes: *netbooks and nettops that use atom are not supported. *when using display adaptors that share main memory, the game may not work. *we do not guarantee that this game will run on virtual drives or virtual pcs (including apple boot camp). *this product uses ogg vorbis/lua/tilua++.